Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Episode #5... A long run

Howdy!
Great to see you! As you may have heard Episode #4 was posted up on iTunes.

It has been quite a journey thus far in recording and sharing these podcast episodes with you. So far we have ran in the Mountains of Western NC, a Downtown run in Raleigh and this latest run around the airport and small lake on the grounds of a well know steak "destination" here in Raleigh. This was probably the most personal, as I have eluded to on occasion have been learning a lot over the past year or two and running has obviously been helping get my focus.I hope that you have a great week, and please send me your comments or questions, race results or training follies, ok? Take care!

Show notes for My Running Podcast #4

Opening and closing music by Uncle Seth. They can be found at http://www.uncleseth.com
Featured music was the awesome VooDoo Kings of Chicago with their song 16 years and can be found at http:/www.voodookings.com
I found them both on musically.com and you can purchase their music there also, way cool!
injinji socks can be found at: the "Aparatus Eptum" link on Steve Runners site http://www.steverunner.com

Once again, thank you for listening, this has been and is quite a humbling experiance having you along on my runs, have a great day! Run Long!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, like your podcast -- it's completely the opposite of mine (www.midnightcitizen.com), where I lazy around and smoke Dutch Masters on my back porch. Still, I can appreciate the concept. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete