Thursday, October 28, 2010

Episode #4 is on it's way!

Hi, Just wanted to throw a shout out there that Episode #4 of My Entry Blank should be uploaded tomorrow evening. I am still working out a schedule. I know I have said before that "I'm a newbee" and still stream lining my production time. Time just passes so quickly doesn't it. I just realized that about a week has passed since my last entry! I'll have to do better than that!

How is you running going? Love to hear from you. Drop me an eMail at MyEntryBlank@gmail.com with your race report or if you would just like to share a recent mile stone. I'd enjoy hearing about it and share it with the other six out there listening and reading! This is all so humbling, no doubt.

I've been doing better. I had a bit of an over use thing going on with my shins again. took a few days off then jumped right back into it. Amazing how taking a little time to let your body heal can make all of the difference, I feel so much stronger now!

I do hope that this post finds you in good spirits and with health in which to run like the wind!

Have a great day!

-DC

No comments:

Post a Comment