Thursday, October 21, 2010

Episode #3 Has been Uploaded! Yay!

Well, it did take a while to get a couple technical difficulties straighten out not to mention life just seemed to get in the way (not complaining, just saying :) ) But it's there/here/available. How is everyone? Me lots of craziness to spare you the drama. Still building a small business in the graphics arts/photography realm and keep pushing forward.

As for Episode #3. This run was recorded as I took a run from the area in Raleigh, NC known as Glenwood South area. I ran from there across the tracks and down Hillsborough Street to the NC State Capital Building, down Fayetteville to the Performing Arts Building and back. This was my first run through downtown and look forward to doing it again soon. It's such an awesome feeling running through the streets and under the high-rise buildings.

As for the official show notes, they are: Opening and closing music is by "Uncle Seth" with there song "To Be An Angel", They can be found on MusicAlley.com and UncleSeth.com. Just an awesome band out of Canada.

The featured music is by Jean Synodinos and her song "Running With Me" Her music can be found at:JeanSynodinos.com Next time I'm in Austin,TX Sarah and I are going to find where this ladys' singin' !



This is a shot that I took looking at Downtown from the South of Raleigh. (©2010 DC Buchanan Photography)





This is a shot that I took looking down Fayettville St towards the Performing Arts Building in Downtown Raleigh. (©2010 DC Buchanan Photography)






This is the NC State Capital Building (Photo©2010 by DC Buchanan...me)






This is The Church of the Good Sheppherd and the photo (©2010 DC Buchanan Photography...me) that I mentioned taking during Episode #3


A very special thank you for taking the time to listen to my random thoughts and musings from this middle of the pack runner as I ran the streets of Downtown Raleigh. Take care and run long. -DC

1 comment:

  1. Good show, I'll be taking you along on my runs frequently now.
    Dan AKA passinthrough
    runningthegoldenyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete