Thursday, October 7, 2010

My first run through Downtown Raleigh...

Howdy,
DC here with a quick run report. Yesterday evening I took a run through Downtown Raleigh from the Glenwood South area. It was a nice run limited elevation changes and all. But the best part? Being able to look up as I ran through the middle of what for me is usually a distant skyline. I know that there are many cities around the country and the world for that matter that are more densely populated, with taller buildings and such. But I have learned over the past year or so that Raleigh can be as big as you want it to be, or as hometown as you will let it be. On a personal note I am getting comfortable here. Many more opportunities, business wise and such. But in the end, is it a place were I can take a run and feel the most part comfortable? Yes. And I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment