Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lot's Going On...

I have been a bit overwhelmed, in a positive way I might add. The recent production and subsequent uploading of my first podcast has been awesome. I have produced 100's in my head over the last four years. I just did not feel confident in my situation then. either because of personal matters or just the fact that life was crazy or my equipment just was not up-tp-par. Now, gone are the excuses. None more! :) I am thrilled and over-joyed. I might add that my little podcast may be tiny and silly by comparison, but I am just thrilled that you would be willing to download it an take me on a run with you whereever you may be.

I will eventually get all of this balanced. Updating the blog daily, either through text or audio (I have recently signed up to ipadio, but have several technical issues getting it to work proporly). It will all work out.

Running has been good. I had a nice trip to Western NC this past Sun, Mon and Tues. Got a lot accomplished and spent some time with my little one. I miss her terribly.

Anyway, I do hope that all is going well with your training and that you have an awesome tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're having difficulty using ipadio - do feel free to drop me an e-mail explaining the problems you're having on james.omalley@ipadio.com and we'll hopefully get them sorted out as soon as possible.

    Cheers,

    James
    (Web Editor at ipadio)

    ReplyDelete